Trueblood Season 2 Episode 12 Finale Preview

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Eric Northman in Lady Gaga's Paparazzi Music Video

The first time that I saw this video, I was like "Oh My God! Is that Eric? Why is he kissing Lady Gaga? Nooooo!". As it turns out, that was Eric, but they aren't dating...Apparently, Alexander Skarsgard is dating Evan Rachel Wood aka. the Queen of Louisiana. I couldn't paste Lady Gaga's music video on here...so you'll have to check it out on YouTube. I have no idea why he is in a Lady Gaga music video, but in the video she speaks Swedish and he helped her with that. After searching online for more information on the two of them, I found this...


In an interview with Swedish magazine Aftonbladet, Lady GaGa opens up about kissing True Blood hunk Alexander Skarsgard in her latest music video for "Paparazzi."










On their kiss: "He was very good. Alexander is a very good kisser. If I would met Alexander here and now I would kiss him."
On real kisses vs. movie kisses: "Movie kisses are real kisses. I don’t know how other people do but we were kissing for real."
On their relationship: "We have met a few times and he has helped me with my Swedish, but I don’t have the time to get new friends. If I saw Alexander here, I would be really happy to kiss and hug him. But since I am so busy, we haven’t seen each other much."