Trueblood Season 2 Episode 12 Finale Preview

Friday, August 21, 2009

Trueblood update episode 21

Currently on Trueblood......

So far Eric has been the same devious vampire we've known him to be but now he has created a stronger bond with Sookie against her will. I was quite suprised that he would go so far as to trick Sookie into sucking out the silver just so that she might become attracted to him. I used to think that he had no heart, no sense of love, but with his latest act of desperation, he must truly love Sookie. I am certain in the future episodes of Trueblood, Sookie and Eric will become very close. I am a little upset that Sookie and Sam do not have a romantic connection. What truly suprised me on this episode was the fact that Sam can turn into a fly. Does this mean he can turn into any type of bug? If I were him, I wouldn't stick around Bon Temps. At least not with MaryAnn and her entire posse of black-eyed citizens after me. So far the only one Sam can trust is Andy Bellefleur. Poor Sam. I am quite curious about what will happen with Tara and Eggs. During their bar fight with Lafayette, Eggs smacked Tara in the face by accident. Hopefully she will break up with him and dump MaryAnn, Eggs, and Carl (whatever happened to him?) out on the street. Horray Lafayette for standing up to MaryAnn and Eggs!!! It is so great that he is protecting his cousin and doing the right thing. I still dont get what it meant when Lafayette read the tarot cards for Tara. He told her that she must make a sacrifice of the heart and didnt get the chance to tell her that her future had something to do with justice. My best guess is that she is going to kill MaryAnn. We'll see..... ): I miss Godric! I hate that he commited suicide in this episode! I wanted them to continue on with his character but truthfully, I knew a 2,000 year old vampire couldnt have been captured by the fellowship. Sookie's kind-hearted side was shown to me when she stayed with Godric till the end. I wonder what will happen next............